Sunday 14 July 2013

Trouble at Mill

Why is it that Murphy always strikes on the weekend, and when you are on the other side of the world, at night time, when there is no one you can ask for help?

All I can get on my laptop at the moment is black screen - the whirling pizza of death is there for two seconds only when I reboot - not even enough time for me to put in my password...

So - there will be a hiatus with the blog until I can sort this out - should be fun with my Spanish.

First find an Apple store - that may sound funny - but Apple has practically no presence here. Heathens!

I can post words of course, but I am sure that the attraction to my blog lies in the photos, not the written word. I am posting this from my iPad, which is a miracle in itself, given my tech abilities.
I don't see how I can access any other photos than those already in my library.
So unless you want to see dozens of photos of Roy or good looking cakes - or unless one of you can advise me - there will be a short intermission!

I also can't get my email to work on my iPad - so please - any advice will have to be on the blog , not sent to my email address...

No comments:

Post a Comment